Customer Care Team Lead
Airtel Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Distribution
VACANCY: Customer Centre Team Lead
LOCATION: All Zones
To handle all customer care interactions by providing consistent standards of service to Airtel customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, effective selling and to build and retain excellent customer relationships.
REPORTING TO THE RETAIL MANAGER – RETAIL, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction through consistent standards of service excellence through implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Drive sales in the walk in centres by achieving performance targets.
- Provide excellent customer relationship management by resolving customer queries, selling, retention and relationship building.
- Promote Airtel brand image by managing service delivery aligned to customer needs and business objectives.
- Adhere to good work ethics.
- Compile management reports weekly/monthly
- Conduct real-time monitoring of the Airtel Centre performance and productivity
- Supervision of Representatives and daily operations of the centre
- Diploma/Degree in a Commercial Discipline or related field
- Experience in 3 – 5 years in a similar role
- Team Supervision
- Cash Management
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Customer Centric
- High level of commitment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability and desire to sell
- High person standard and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills,both orally and in writing
- Professional and well groomed in dressing and presentation