Business Planning and Analysis Manager
Airtel Zambia PLC - Lusaka, Lusaka
Provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
REPORTING TO THE COMMERCIAL CONTROLLER, THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Professional qualification in Accounting (CIMA or ACCA)
- Graduate & Post-graduate degrees in Economics and Finance;
- Registered member of ZICA
- 8+ years post qualification experience
- 5+ years of experience in FMCG or Telecoms in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry is an advantage.
- Finance Business Partnering skills are essential
- Strong Analytical skills & MS Excel proficiency
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- High level of commitment and Resilience,
- Results and solution oriented, Good interpersonal skills
Please attach an updated CV to your application.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 7th November 2018. Kindly note that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to all applciants. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.