Alistair Group - Solwezi, North-Western
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
We are looking for an experienced and professional Recruiter to join our dynamic and growing Company. Your role will be supervising a team and finding the candidates that match with the company culture and growth.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (time to hire, cost per hire...)
- Closely working with the Group Recruitment Lead to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies, tactics, funnels and procedures
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Follow up on reference checks
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for the company needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleagues and other partners
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree + MBA desirable
- Minimum of 3 year’s proven work experience as a Recruitment Manager or Recruitment Consultant
- Ideally “African experience” (worked across the Continent and cross border recruitment)
- Hands-on person and experienced with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR Databases
- Experience with face to face and phone interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Understanding of recruitment processes
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable person, able to work in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English and ideally another language (Portuguese, French...