Alistair Group - Solwezi, North-Western
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Preparation of tracking reports, accident reports and other reports required internally or externally.
- Ensuring trucks load, clear borders, keep moving, unload and clear the port efficiently,
- Documentation and pre-alerts to clearing agents.
- Preparations of fuel orders and delivery notes,
- Uploading drivers per diems, road tolls and other trip related expenses to INTER AFRICA
- Coaching drivers for continual improvement through proper communication and guidance.
- Management of Loading and offloading trucks (including interchanges for containers)
Briefing on truck status in meetings.
- Hold and document trip brief and de-briefs.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline
- Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Have the ambition to help drive the growth of a growing company.
- Strong communication and administration skills.