Our team is currently looking to hire an experienced AEM Developer. The developer will deliver complex content management solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual, and as part of a team that is led by a Project Manager. The candidate willl be responsible for thedesign and development of web applications using the AEM/CQ5 platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation
- Setup and configuration of AEM development environments
- Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
- Setup and configuration of dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM
- Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Ensuring quality of code is high for themselves and other team members
- Designing reusable AEM components for authoring content
- Understand the client’s technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience in the development industry, over 2 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe CQ5 (AEM) version 5.3 or above
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines