Sale goods and services as per set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand and sales budgets.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees and oversee those personnel processes;
• Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the, credit control, after sales support , pricing, sales, and distribution of products;
• Manage and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency;
• Manage and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with Head office management, Board members, and staff members as necessary;
• Locate, select, and procure merchandise, representing management in purchase negotiations;
• Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties;
• Oversee activities directly related to consumer credit sales and supporting channel sales partners;
• Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions and coordinate with other department heads as required;
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.