Atlas Mara - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Reporting Line : Country Manager Digital Banking
Business Unit : Digital Banking
Location : Lusaka
Job Purpose : To provide strategic leadership to cards, and e Channels solutions in ways that attract and retain clients and enable the bank to achieve its revenue and profitability targets.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities: –
- Development and implementation of a retail sales and product strategy for the bank across its target segments
- Sales and marketing analysis
- Product development and testing
- Product pricing, packaging and positioning
- Sales campaigns and product promotions
- Budget management
- Governance, risk and compliance management
- Strategic stakeholder engagement
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 Credits including Mathematics and English
- Relevant business degree, preferably with a major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or a related discipline Experience in banking procedures.
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and analytic skills.
- 2+ years’ banking experience encompassing full understanding of Retail and Digital products (Debit and Credit Cards)
- 2 + experience in a leadership role