Banani International School - Lusaka, Lusaka
Banani International School is a private, not for profit residential school for girls from Grades 6 through 12. Established in 1993 and registered with the Ministry of Education , it is governed by the Board of Directors of the William Mmutle Masetlha Foundation and administered by the Principal.
The School is seeking for a qualified Geography Teacher with the following:
Qualification Minimum requirements
- A BA-Ed degree or an equivalent qualification with Geography major.
- More than three years of experience teaching geography at the senior secondary level;
- Experience with Cambridge IGCSE will be an advantage;
- Practical experience in extensive field work;
- High competence in the use of Microsoft word and power point;
- Experience in the application of modern student-centered teaching and learning methods.
- Proven excellent results for students