Teacher of Physical Education
Banani International School - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Banani International School is a private, not for profit residential school for girls from Grades 6 through 12. Established in 1993 and registered with the Ministry of Education , it is governed by the Board of Directors of the William Mmutle Masetlha Foundation and administered by the Principal.
The School is seeking for a qualified Teacher of Physical Education with the following:
Qualification Minimum requirements
A Bachelor of Education degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution with Physical Education as a major.
- More than three years of experience in coaching sport activities at the junior and senior secondary levels
- Experience with ISAZ sport activities will be an advantage
- High competence in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia
- Experience in teaching in International Schools