BKS Investment Group - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
BKS Travel and Tours is a subsidiary of BKS Investment Group. Our core line of business is offering Airport shuttle Service, Self-service fully furnished apartments, Car Hire and Door-to-door pickup. Other subsidiaries in the group include Construction and Real Estate, Get Cash Financial services, General supplies and Cargo Management. The role of the account will be to help manage the financial statements across the different subsidiaries and the accountant will work under the direct supervision of the administrative manager. The account will be responsible for all financial related issues. The roles and responsibilities are described below
BKS Travel & Tours, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Marketing Assistant.
Purpose of the Role
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting in organizing campaigns and also develop new strategies that will help achieve the organisations goals.
The Marketing Assistant will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material.
- Creation of content for various media channels.
- Assist in market research and analysis.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes;
- Grade 12 certificate (good Mathematics & English results).
- At least two (2) years’ experience in sales / marketing.
- Diploma in related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong marketing track record.
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Social medial experience.
- Should have a creative mind-set and willing to learn.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements? Then this is your job!
To apply for this job simply come through for walk-in interviews this Friday 18th January, 2019 from 09hrs to 16hrs. Please Kindly carry copies of your CV and educational certificates.