KS Investments Group Limited is a fully established company with different subsidiaries offering a vast range of services. Our services range from real estate management and construction, financial services, travel and tours, airport shuttle services and car hire.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient operational procedures. The operations manager will lead a team of drivers and hostesses and ensure BKS becomes the leading and efficient Airport transfer service provider.
A great operational manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job professionally and meet and exceed customer expectations.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow all operations to function smoothly.
- Coordinate the booking systems and devise ways to streamline processes
Train personnel and allocate responsibilities
- Delegate tasks to subordinates and ensure communication channels are well followed
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate business operations
- Manage shuttle schedules and ensure booking fall in line with existing departure and arrival times
- Monitor inventory of office supplies, refreshments, data and ensure requisitions of stock is done before depletion with attention to budgetary constraint
- Manage daily revenue collection and expenditure
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Keeping updated customer records to ensure adequate information is available to help shape business growth and customer retention
- Adequate knowledge about airport and airline operations to help shape customer centered business model
- Ensure operations adhere to company policies and regulations
Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Proven experience as an operations manager
- In-depth understanding of office operation procedures
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Diploma in administration, a BSc/BA in business administration will be an added advantage
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATE SHOULD BE REALLY GOOD WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL AND SHOULD HAVE A GREAT MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE.
ON SPOT INTERVIEWS TO BE CONDUCTED ON SATURDAY 17th NOVEMBER FROM 9HRS TO 13HRS AT OUR OFFICES IN IBEX HILL at ALONG MAIN STREET NEAR DREAM VALLEY OPPOSITE CIDRZ (CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH ZAMBIA). FOR MORE DETAILS ON DIRECTIONS CONTACT 0211-355373.