Bollore - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
BOLLORÉ Logistics is a global leader in international transport & logistics, ranked, number 1 in Africa and among the top 10 in the world. With a presence in 143 countries, BOLLORÉ Logistics has been operating in Zambia for 54 years delivering custom-fit logistic solutions to its customers.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following positions;
The successful candidate will be required:
- Ensure correct quality control is maintained in the warehouse
- Should be conversant with the rules of classification.
- To verify and authorize orders being dispatched out of the warehouse to minimize material loss
- Manage and supervise warehouse supervisors
- Handling customer queries
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Maintain standards of health & safety
- Produce daily reports to the client
Minimum Qualification for this appointment is full Grade 12 certificate; Stock/Inventory Management
background; Minimum 5 years relevant work experience; Excellent computer skills (word, excel,
PowerPoint, internet) and database management and must be Fluent in English both written and spoken
and should 25 & above.