Finance and Administration Manager (Makuba Hotel)
Brilliance Executive Management - Ndola, Copperbelt
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited-BEMCONSULT has been given the mandate by Mukuba Hotel to assist in the identification and recruitment of a qualified professional for the position of Finance and Administration Manager.
The Finance and Administration Manager will provide overall oversight of the Accounts/Finance functions of the Hotel to enhance accountability, profitability, transparency good governance and meet stakeholder requirements under the general guidance and supervision of the General Manager and within the set of Mukuba Hotel Limited policies and procedures.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Provide financial guidance in formulation and implementation of Strategic and Financial Plan
- Maximize cash flow performance of the Hotel through controls on inventory, credit and collections, disbursement, deposits and investments.
- Provide administrative support to management with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance.
- Ensure the institution pays its statutory obligations and improve the institutions’ liquidity and mitigate the risk of bad debts.
- Provide financial reports for management administrative function and corporate governance
- Asset management, revenue / cost control / strong analytical skills
- Provide advisory services to the CEO/ GM on financial matters
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree or Full CIMA/ACCA/CA Zambia (ZICA)
- MBA is an added advantage
- Must have more than 10 years’ experience of which 5 must have been at a Senior Management Level
- High integrity and leadership capabilities
- Excellent Knowledge of risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of most accounting packages including Pastel Accounting Software
- Must be a member of ZICA