Sales and Marketing Executive – Heavy Duty Tyres x4
Brilliance Executive Management - Lusaka, Lusaka
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve and exceed allocated unit sales targets, by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. The Sales and Marketing Executive will work closely with the Operations Manager to drive and oversee the sales and marketing of tyres. Manage the inventory ordered against the forecast and ensure that inventory levels are optimal at all times.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Responsible for customer visits in order to build expectations to increase the business size.
- Perform the marketing and sales of the tyres and allied products.
- Responsible for identifying opportunity for improvement in gross margin.
- Review sales price to ensure that deviations from the plan are highlighted and corrective measures are taken.
- Ensure receivables are reviewed in a timely way with the customers and ensure that the outstanding receivables are secured and paid in accordance with the credit terms agreed with the customer.
- Sales planning on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis through rolling forecast and converting them into timely orders from the customers.
- Research new market opportunities and map out potential customers and competitors.
- Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards with regards to tyre and battery sales operations, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige.
- Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss.
- Handle the requirements from high profile corporate customers and fulfill the requirements qualitatively with highest customer satisfaction.
- Strictly follow and Implement companies policies and procedures in regards to sales operations.
- Monitor sales achieved versus target in the region to proactively initiate corrective actions to ensure the set targets are achieved.
- Ensure the timely delivery of the product to gain maximum customer delight.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Knowledge of market place, competitors, potential business opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Advance Diploma in Sales and Marketing /Business Management or equivalent
- Must have at least a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in sales and marketing of Tyres
- 1-3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing of Heavy Tyres will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer usage ,specially MS word and MS Excel
- Must be organized and a creative thinker
- Must be a member of ZIM