Vehicle Sales Executive x3
Brilliance Executive Management - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Vehicle Sales Executive will be responsible for selling Vehicles and attending to customers after – sales queries. The Sales Executive will be expected to support the customer in whatever they need to ensure a long mutually beneficial relationship is established and maintained. Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of purchased units. Help customers with recommendations on car models that best meet their requirements/preference and income.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Show the vehicles to the customer and explain its features and advantages. If the customer is still interested you will usually arrange a test drive.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue.
- Be responsible for developing strong relationships with Customers.
- Explain the features of various models, and apprise car shoppers of financing options and warranties.
- Develop a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities.
- Monitor the auto sales industry to identify current product pricing, competing/new products and new techniques of merchandising.
- Answer questions about gas mileage, the sizes of engines and the colors each model comes in.
- Manage prospects information accurately in the stipulated manner.
- Provide customers with detailed information on products and availability in order to meet their needs
- Constantly update customers with information relating to the timely delivery of their vehicle and input the discussion on prospecting list.
- Upon request prepare quotations.
- Explain the purchasing process to all customers and Follow up.
- Secure contracts for the supply of vehicles to government agencies, companies or private establishments.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Required Skills & Attributes
- Selling and customer service skills.
- A confident, friendly and positive attitude.
- Negotiating, communication and listening skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- A flexible approach.
- A good telephone manner.
- A smart appearance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration or any business field
- A Degree any business or commercial field will be a plus
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years proven Sales and Marketing of Motor Vehicles
- Should have knowledge of Dealer Management System SAP
- Must be a Good Negotiator
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be Customer Centric
- Must be a member of a Professional body (ZIM)