Care Cooperative Savings and Credit Society - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
- Monitoring and reviewing internal control activities within the CareCoop.
- Assisting the Audit Manager in developing the annual audit plan.
- Ensuring that non-compliance matters are resolved in a timely manner.
- Creating a culture of compliance within Care Cooperative and Credit Savings Society Limited.
- Reviewing policies, manuals and Acts for compliance purposes and advising accordingly.
- Conducting audit planning for assigned audit area.
- Preparing working papers, schedules, and reports.
- Discussing with responsible Officers any accounting and management problems and other significant points disclosed in audits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Performing special assignments as required such as the investigation reports etc.
- Identifying control and process weaknesses, document main control points and provide evidential support for report recommendations.
- Preparing draft audit reports with recommendations, considering materiality, pertinence and documentary evidence, for review by the Audit Manager
- Conducting frauds or thefts investigations in identified areas.
- Analysis of relevant legislative and regulatory requirements pertaining to CareCoop
- Providing assurance that operations and processes conform to current CareCoop policies and procedures and any other applicable policies and procedures.
- Conduct compliance reviews as per approved annual plan
- Assisting the Audit Manager in generation of the compliance outstanding matters remediation report for monitoring purposes.
Internal Auditor qualifications and skills
Qualification and Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience
- ACCA part II, CA part II, CIMA III or the equivalent
- Must be a paid up ZICA member
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good reporting writing skills
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Navision
- Good ethical standing