Caritas Czech Republic - Location: Western Province, Zambia, Lusaka
An international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development cooperation, implementing livelihood programs in refugee settlements for refugees and host community, is looking for a
PROJECT OFFICER – MAYUKWAYUKWA
- Support and assist the Field Office Coordinator
- Ensure management of day-to-day implementation of project activities according to project document such as capacity building and technical support of youth, potential entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs, support in development of local businesses, linkages to markets, value addition, savings and internal lending, mentorship and &follow-up, procurements, mobilization of communities, negotiation with partners, etc.
- Cooperate with field staff on activity planning and their implementation
- Maintain necessary project administration
- Report regularly; draw up action plans, expenditure plans, assessment of progress, formulation of new project opportunities, proactive approach to secure new funds, etc.
- Tertiary education (university/college degree in economics, business, agronomics, administration or other relevant field).
- Proven experience with project cycle management and development project implementation at least 3 years
- Experience with livelihoods and/or refugees/resettlement is an advantage
- Proven experience in livelihoods, income generating activities, market linkages and/or refugees/resettlement is an advantage
- Experience working with international organizations or NGOs is an advantage
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills – MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Good time management, commitment, team worker, reliable and hardworking, able to work under pressure
Starting date: March 2019
Duty station: Mayukwayukwa, Kaoma District, Western Province, Zambia
Starting date: Immediately