Caritas Zambia - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Caritas Zambia is seeking a dynamic and values-driven Intern to help grow its impact and influence. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable and broad experience in the development of an ambitious organization, develop research skills, and receive mentoring and coaching support from experts working across the organization.
Caritas Zambia is an institution of the Zambia Conference of Catholic Bishops (ZCCB) dedicated for the promotion of the Social Ministry of the Catholic Church. Caritas Zambia is an evidenced based advocacy organisation with a mandate of fostering and upholding human dignity through promotion of integral human development through research, advocacy, monitoring and participation in the formulation of economic and social policies.
In your role, you will support Caritas Zambia team members in research, Design and Innovation works across the organisation. Your role will predominantly support in research.
Evaluation of research and design
- Assist in the delivery of evaluation and design activities across Caritas Zambia’s projects, including:
- Collect and analyse qualitative data
- Find effective ways to communicate data
- Positive relationships with external partners involved in research projects
- Ensure the successful delivery of research & design projects
- Contribute to reports for internal and external publication
- Support and facilitate service design activities
- Ensure regular and timely communications about your activity to the programme team members
- Ensure an excellent standard in professional presentation when communicating with external partners and funders
- Notify the programme Team members of any additional opportunities for income generation or partnership development that arise as a result of project engagements or other researches
- Caritas Zambia values its interns and provides excellent opportunities for training and personal development.