Customer Service Officer x3
Chambeshi Water and Sewerage - Kasama, Northern
CHAMBESHI WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY LIMITED
Chambeshi Water and Sewerage Company Limited, is the water Utility Company based in Northern and Muchinga Provinces of Zambia and in charge of providing Water and Sewerage services to the 12 districts. As a Company, we are the implementing Agency of the National Vision with regard to water and Sanitation in the Urban Towns of Muchinga and Northern Provinces. Our vision is ‘To be the most effectively managed Utility in Zambia’, by focusing on ensuring that our customers are delighted with the quality of our services.
The Company now invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following vacancy:
CUSTOMER SERVICES OFFICER (03)
To contribute to the financial viability of the company by strict maintenance of the billing cycle and bill distribution and revenue collection from GRZ accounts, maintenance of DDACC accounts and customer complaint resolution.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Captures and submits accurate billing date for billing
- Interprets and implements the commercial policy
- Undertakes Revenue Collection from GRZ institutions through physical visitations to line Ministries.
- Identify and capture new customers under DDACC.
- Prepare and submit DDACC schedules to respective banks timely.
- Receive investigate and resolve customer queries, referred from districts.
- Prepare and submit accounts to be handled to Bailiffs.
- Prepare identified accounts that qualify for debt write off.
- Prepare a monthly commercial report, as per standardized format.
- Supervises, trains, coaches and disciplines subordinates.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with ones qualifications and in line with his/her job as may be assigned from time to time by the Superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent with English and Mathematics
- Diploma in Business related discipline or ICT where time to qualify is up to 3 years.
- Minimum relevant work experience of 3 years.
- Must be Reliable, Honest, integrity keeper, Computer literate and able to Numerate.
- Must be willing to work in any District of the CU.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Degree will be an added advantage