Chengelo School - Location: Mkushi, Central Province, Zambia, Lusaka
- Come and be part of an exciting team, of expert teachers with a history of outstanding results.
- Join a Christian School whose vision is to provide the best quality education to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia
- Be part of a unique community centred around the school in rural Zambia.
- Be part of a boarding school with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a school farm, clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre.
- Share in our School Core values which are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in an expanding school. Chengelo School looks for committed Christians; passionate about their faith, passionate about teaching children who demonstrate perseverance and have a track record of success. As the leading Independent boarding School in Zambia, we are committed to the development of the whole child, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. You will need a commitment to all these areas to ensure that we fulfil this. We are looking for a passionate and skilful teacher of Mathematics with potential to take this subject to even greater heights.
- A competitive local salary
- Accommodation on site, discounted school fees, main meal during term time, local medical cover, transport home every two years.
- Chengelo has an excellent track record for training and development of its staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Applicants must possess a relevant degree and a teaching qualification.
- Applicants must be licensed teachers
- Experience of delivering the Cambridge IGCSE and A-level course, or similar, is desirable.
- Experience working with/teaching diverse groups/diverse students
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, ABILITES AND QUALITIES
- Committed Christian looking to serve with a vision for Christian Leadership
- Understand and support the Christian ethos of our School, including the spiritual development of the pupils and the school’s role within the community.
- Evidence of working effectively with the HoD, Senior LeadershipTeam, staff and parents.
- Evidence of a strong commitment to Christian education.