City University - Lusaka, Lusaka
City University of Science and Technology (CUST) was established in 2008 by a group of committed and experienced individuals who are both entrepreneurs and management professionals.
Mission: The concept of CUST was born out of the desire to educate and train various human resource in Zambia and the world over, in order to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge required to resolve various challenges in their professional areas.
Vision: CUST’S vision is to become a leading provider of the best, high quality education in the areas of business management, education and in science and technology for relevant markets.
City University of Science & Technology invites suitably and qualified individuals to apply for the Accountant position:
- Grade Twelve Certificate with 5 O’Levels must include Math’s and English
- ZICA (Licentiate or Equivalent.)
- Must be knowledgeable of accounting software( Pastel, ACCPAC)
- Must have knowledge on the MS WORD SUITE ( EXCEL,WORD,POWER-POINT, ACCESS)
- Must be a Member of ZICA
- Preparing Financial Statement
- Administering payroll
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of payments
- Updating books of Accounts
- Maintaining Petty Cash
- Maintaining of Stores – Inventory of Materials
- Debt Collection
- Posting and computing of Vat, Napsa,
- Analyzing and reporting on key financial data
- Assessing the financial viability of new projects
- Maintaining ledgers,
- Able to perform financial analysis