CMI Solutions Ltd, An Auditing firm specialized in Auditing, Accounting, Tax and advisory Services worldwide, is looking for Newly qualified people who are energetic, creative, hardworking and proactive people. These must be people who are looking for an opportunity to gain serious market experience in Audit, Tax, Accounts and Administration.
The Trainees will be trained in Audit, Tax, Accounting and Administration. These people will work closely with the Audit, Tax, Accounting and Administration team and will report to the Audit Assistants.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Have obtained a professional designation (ZICA Professional, ACCA, or CIMA).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.”
- Results oriented.
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word and Excel).
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Has 0-2 years of experience in Auditing/Accounting.
- Typically working in an office environment, with minimal physical activity. May require long periods of sitting and concentration when working with data.
- This role may require regular travel to other offices and/or client sites, and can increase in frequency depending on client and/or business needs.