Cosmic Computers - Lusaka, Lusaka
Sales Executive x2
As a Sales Executive, you’ll need to:
- Build good working relationships.
- Understand the needs of your business customers.
- Research the market and related products.
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good level of numeracy
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing, or Business Administration. A Degree in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 2 Years Working Experience in Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, preferably in an IT related Company.