Senior Mining Engineer
Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Dangote Industries Zambia Limited
Senior chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professional in the following disciplines:
SENIOR MINING ENGINEER (1)
- Coordinate and control the mining operations in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Experience in Limestone/Copper Mining, Open-Pit Mining and the cement manufacturing industry to be specific, this will be an added advantage.
- Experience in shift management and blasting management.
- Mining operations management and can work without constant supervision, ensuring all tasks and operations are running.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelors of science in Mining Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) to Ten (10) years relevant work experience in the cement or mining industry.
- Valid practicing license from the Engineering Institute of Zambia.
- Blasting license and First Aid certificate.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.