Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd - Location: Ndola, Copperbelt Province, Zambia, Copperbelt
Dangote Industries zambia Limited
Senior chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professional in the following disciplines:
1. Tyre Officer
Mainly responsible for efficient tyre management, inspection, repair and replacement of tires and accessories.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure basic scheduled and routine maintenance of truck tires is done.
- Inspect tyre condition on daily basis, ensuring the are balanced, well aligned.
- Planning of tyre requirement, Raising PR for tyre.
- Keeping data base/Record of all tyres fitted in trucks. Maintains records of tyre of each trucks with respective serial Numbers
- Responsible for Tyre re-treading and rotation alignment.
- Follow standard repair procedure as advised by the workshop manager
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the manager
Education and Work Experience
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering/Relevant Discipline.
- Five (5) years working Experience in Tyre management or Better
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits.
- Good understanding of truck and trailer tire alignment and distribution.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.