DAPP - Location: Ndola, Copperbelt Province, Zambia, Copperbelt
Development Aid from People to People (DAPP) is a nationally registered NGO working with development projects within the field of education, health, agriculture and other poverty alleviation programmes. Projects are carried out in all the provinces of Zambia reaching over 1 million people. Key funding partners include the Government of Zambia, national and international development organisations (USAID, EU, Global Fund, WFP and more) as well as private sector organisations.
DAPP invites interested and qualified persons to apply for the positions below, which are tenable in Eastern province under the Total Control of the Epidemic (TCE) project, in collaboration with the Eastern Province Health Office.
- Diploma in Development studies, Social work, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Excellent computer skills and ability to use analysis software packages
- Certificate in electronic data management or equivalent
- At least two years’ experience in data entry and administrative procedures
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages