Inventory Control Manager
DAPP Zambia - Location: Ndola, Copperbelt Province, Zambia, Copperbelt
Development Aid from People to People (DAPP) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the position of Inventory Control Manager in the Clothes & Shoes Fundraising Project which operates second hand Retail Shops throughout the country. The project’s core objective is to raise funds for the DAPP programs in Zambia while also providing clothes and shoes to people at affordable prices. The position is tenable in Ndola.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Diploma or better in Inventory Control, Stock Management, or related field
- Knowledge in legal and economic frame work for conducting commercial activities and international trade
- Good knowledge of Inventory Management
- Basic accounts knowledge is a must
- Two (2) years experience in retail business
- ITC literacy
- Good communication skills and abilities
- Fluency in English and public official languages
Applying for the Job
Qualified persons should submit application letters accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Address the application to; The Human Resource Officer, DAPP in Zambia, Clothes and Shoes Project, 12 Luneta Road, Northrise, Ndola