Drake & Gorham Zambia Limited - Location: Ndola, Copperbelt Province, Zambia, Copperbelt
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger posting and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key dat of financial transaction in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Must have Pastel Evolution experience.
- Promote counter sales and market D&G products and services and otherwise participate in increasing the company’s turnover and revenue.