Dreamkids Zambia Limited - Lusaka, Lusaka
Dreamkids Zambia Limited, a not-for-profit organization wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Accounts Assistant. Our offices are located in Chilanga.
- Ensure Maintenance of up-to-date files of Invoices Received, Payment Status,
- Payment/Journal vouchers and other supporting financial documents.
- Prepare outstanding advances statements for follow up with staff.
- Post entries in the Quick Books accounting package for the expense reports, bank charges and monthly adjustments.
- Preparing NAPSA documentation for submission on a monthly basis.
- Prepare, get sign-off and submit Tax returns on a monthly Maintain record of all advances.
- Ensure company documentation are kept safely and securely.
- Ensure Maintenance of payroll records such as NAPSA and PAYE files.
- Ensure Maintenance of records of Staff Advances.
- Prepare and submit PAYE forms for payment through the bank.
- Prepare and maintain records of Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Prepare Weekly Financial Position for Management Decisions.
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts indicating business performance and identify issues and potential for growth.
- Produce Monthly Statements for Clients.
- Coordinate Office Resources and expenditure.
- Coordinate transport for official business.
- Facilitate Annual Performance Appraisal processes and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Accounting qualification or Equivalent from a recognized University with 2+ years of experience
- must be a multi-tasked and able to work in very busy environment
- Show professionalism and maintain strict confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Must be a Christian