Direct Sales Agents
Ecobank Zambia Limited - Location: Zambia, Lusaka
Ecobank Zambia is a full service bank providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporate business segments within its 7 branches.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class Pan-African bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Africa by providing customers with convenient, accessible and reliable financial products and services. The bank is an affiliate of the Pan-Africa Leader Ecobank Group which is present in 33 Countries in Africa.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professional in the following area:
DIRECT SALES AGENTS
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Achieve set sales targets and mobile account share and ensure sustained business growth and profitability in the assigned customer segments.
- Sell and Cross sell the banks product and services whilst building long term profitable customer relations.
- Provide weekly call reports through team leader.
- Prepare and share target sales plan through the team leader.
- Sell all products allocated to them and avoid any possible miss-selling.
- Continually seek new opportunities to market services and bring in new customers by thoroughly understanding the marketing and economic environment.
- Deliver agreed customer and product sales, mobile application share and profitability targets.
- Create and monitor customer sales programs.
- Responsible for keeping self and supervisors up to date on competitor and market development.
- Provide feedback for product and service changes, amendments and developments.
- Deliver appropriate product solutions and services to customers in order to deliver at least 75 % of targets.
- Develop strong internal relationships to support the successful servicing of customers and the delivery of sales targets.
- Build a strong local profile for self and bank through positive involvement in community activities.
- Escalate customer complaints and resolution process in portfolio.
- Advise/ update customers on all tariffs, policies, procedures and any other changes to products or accounts.
- Ensure all KYC documentation is completed.
Education & Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate 5 O’ Level credits,
- Diploma or Degree in banking and finance or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales or general experience.
- Role related product knowledge.
- Market/Segment knowledge.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to use all Microsoft Applications