Electoral Commission of Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Electoral Commission of Zambia seeks to recruit qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacancies:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To plan and ensure that the execution and implementation of audit work plans are conducted and provide specialized, independent and objective assurance service to the Commission.
This is a middle management position reporting to the Audit Manager.
- Performs and leads systems, special and investigative audits in the provision of assurance in governance, risk and control.
- Develops and recommends tools for use in the conductofauditassignments.
- Reviews and evaluates the work of Assistant Internal Auditors to ensure that findings are supported by well documented working papers.
- Plans meetings and discusses findings and recommendations with client departments.
- Provides timely verbal and written updates on progress reports of audit assignments to the supervisor.
- Prepares final audit reports and timely submissions to the supervisor.
- Plans, performs and documents follow-up audits to ascertain extent of implementation of internal and external audits.
- Facilitates the provision of required information to external auditors.
- Performs any other related duties that the supervisor may reasonably request form time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent with credits or better
- Full Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) Professional or equivalent.
- Must be a fully paid up member to professional body(s).
- Five years relevant post qualification experience.
- Strong Information Communication and Technology (ICT) skills.