ETG Inputs Zambia - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Location: ETG Inputs Head Office (Lusaka)
Supply Chain Assistant
Desirable Qualifications & Work experience.
- Diploma or Higher Qualification in Supply Chain Management, Transport & Logistics or Business management.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in supply chain management.
- Must have served in middle management or similar position.
- Familiar with Fertilizers and Agrochemicals business.
- Planning and executing daily, weekly and monthly scheduled activities from Business department.
- Technically informed in this field.
- Introducing new transporter or service providers.
- Arranging the trucks as per daily requirement across Zambia.
- Tracking goods in transit
- Negotiations of transport rates and ensure get it with minimum rates.
- Submitting daily loading report, weekly report, monthly report
- Good in excel skills /Computer skills
- Checking POD’s to ensure truck reaches in appropriate time
- Checking transporter invoice to process for approval and payment
- Liase with business department and clints to ensure smooth delivery
- Communicating with various vendor or transporter
- Timeous Reporting into Supply Chain manager
- Ensure all the payment related matters to get approved by SCM.
- Ensure transporter payment done on time.
- Maintain all the transporter contract records.
- Clean work track record.
- Team player and collaborative to subordinates
- Conscious of business ethics
- Good communicator
- Exceptional Computer Skills