Game Rangers International - Lusaka, Lusaka
Game Rangers International is recruiting for a Project Manager, Finance Manager and a Monitoring and Evaluation Offcer for a new conservation project. These positions are subject to GRI being awarded a USAID grant. All positions are subject to final approval by USAID.
This position will be responsible for the financial management of the USAID grant ensuring that financial reports are produced as required and ensuring compliance with USAID terms and condltlons.
- Minimum five years financial management expenence preferably with a USAID grant
- Certified Account (AC CA or equivalent, ZICAregistered)/relevant degree level qualification
- Experience in setting up and implementing financial management systems
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations concerning finance and administration of USAID funded grants.
- Very strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong training and mentoring skills and ability to lead and develop a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The positions are open to Zambian nationals only. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.