Game Rangers International - Lusaka, Lusaka
Game Rangers International is recruiting for a Project Manager, Finance Manager and a Monitoring and Evaluation Offcer for a new conservation project. These positions are subject to GRI being awarded a USAID grant. All positions are subject to final approval by USAID.
This position is responsible for the overall management of a new conservation project to improve enforcement and habitat management.
Location: Field Based
- A degree or higher in any area of conservation, development or related field with over 5 years of relevant experience at a senior management level
- Relevant experience in managmg conserva tion and/or development projects prefera bly with a USAID project
- Strong ability to manage and deal with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead/supervise a diverse team ensuring proj ect deliverables are achieved
- Experience in leading similar work for donors/government agencies or international NGOs
- Ability to live and work in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills in English
The positions are open to Zambian nationals only. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.