Health Professions Council of Zambia - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
The Health Professions Council of Zambia is a statutory regulatory body under the Ministry of Health with both statutory obligations to regulate the registration of health care facilities and health practitioners as well as maintaining optimal standards of competence, care and professional conduct. It was established under the Health ProfessionsAct No. 24 of 2009. The Health Professions Act continues the existence of the Medical Council of Zambia which was established under the repealed Medical and Allied Professions Act. The mission of the Health Professions Council of Zambia is ‘to safeguard the quality of health care services by regulating and monitoring the professional conduct of Public and Private Health practitioners, Health facilities and Training Institutions.
The Council seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill up the following position:
DRIVERS X 04
Job Profile: To safely and timely drive and maintain Council Vehicles in order to facilitate mobility of officers, materials and equipment.
- Undertakes effectively driving of the vehicles allocated so as to ensure the safety and timely movement of officers and materials
- Prepares timely reports on the occurrence of road traffic accidents in order to facilitate prompt remedial actions
- Complete timely log books in orderto enhance accountability of journeys
- Undertakes regularly inspections of the Vehicles road worthiness so as to avoid traffic accidents and unnecessary breakdowns
- Undertakes regularly and secures the Vehicles daily in order to ensure cleanliness and security
Reporting relationship, Knowledge and skills requirements:
- Report to the Transport Officer
- Class “C” Driver’s License
- Full Grade 12/ Form V School Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years work experience driving with proven dean record
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.