IFS Zambia - Solwezi, North-Western
Job Title: Stores Controller
- Ensure the receiving, issuing and disposal of stores stock is undertaken in accordance with Company procedures at all times.
- Ensure correct and timely capturing of delivery notes and requisitions by the storeman/men.
- Process all new stock take ons and ensure that bins are allocated for these new stores.
- Establish and manage systems to monitor the stock and inventory in the store at all times including current stock levels.
- Ensure minimum and maximum stock thresholds are maintained at all times.
- Initiate the ordering of replacement stock when minimum stock levels have been reached.
- Ensure that inventoryContinuously improve processes to increase stores efficiency and reduce cost.
- Prepare and provide monthly inventory reports as deemed required by management.
- Provide a full report on all stock outs on a weekly basis.
- Maintain the protective clothing file and ensure that all items issued to personnel are recorded.
- Manage slow moving stock to prevent excessive stock levels.
- Ensure that no stock is booked out of the relevant store without the correct authority.
- Degree or Diploma in Warehouse Management / Purchasing and Supply
- 3-5 Years Work Experience preferably in an FMCG Environment
- Must be Computer Literate