IFS Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
Job Title: Stores Supervisor
- Ensure the receiving, issuing and disposal of stores stock is undertaken in accordance with Company procedures at all times.
- Ensure correct and timely capturing of delivery notes and requisitions by the storeman/men.
- Process all new stock take ons and ensure that bins are allocated for these new stores.
- Establish and manage systems to monitor the stock and inventory in the store at all times including current stock levels.
- Ensure minimum and maximum stock thresholds are maintained at all times.
- Initiate the ordering of replacement stock when minimum stock levels have been reached.
- Ensure that inventory is organised to facilitate accessibility and safety for those working in the store.
- Plan and manage regular stock takes to ensure reconciliation between records and actuals Interact regularly with Business stakeholders to implement optimal inventory levels to balance service levels and the inventory cost to the Company.
- Plan and manage the periodic physical counting programme to satisfy internal control requirements.
- Conduct regular spot checks and ensure that system and actual stock levels balance.
- Communicate occurrences of failures, theft and losses and participate in investigations and actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Proactively identify and report on overstocking, under-stocking or out of stock scenarios and resolve promptly.
- Continuously improve processes to increase stores efficiency and reduce cost.
- Prepare and provide monthly inventory reports as deemed required by management.
- Provide a full report on all stock outs on a weekly basis.
- Maintain the protective clothing file and ensure that all items issued to personnel are recorded
- Certificate in Warehouse Management / Purchasing and Supply
- 3 Years Experience in an FMCG industry
- Must be Computer Literate