Research Assistant Interns x3
IITA - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
Please visit www.iita.org for more information on IITA
In line with the Institutes internship guidelines, IITA is offering competitive graduate internship opportunity to top talent and qualified persons in Agricultural Science or related field to accord them an opportunity to gain practical experience which will improve their competences and competitiveness in their career.
Three (3) internship positions are available under the Fall Army Worm Compact – P4D unit.
- Field trial Management
- Data Collection
- Perform any other related duties as maybe assigned by the supervisor
- This internship will be for a period of three (3) months between January and March 2019.
- This is a non-remunerative position; however, the selected Interns will be paid a stipend as per IITA policy.
- A Degree/Diploma in Agriculture Science/Related Field
- Must be a Zambian youth below the age of 35
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual
- Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player
- Must be a person with can-do attitude and good work ethic
Applicants must attach: –
- Application letter for Internship
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of academic certificates
- National ID