Data Entry Clerk – Junior
Insulated Systems - Lusaka, Lusaka
The successful candidate will have quick typing skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision.
Microsoft Word and Excel, and should be familiar with using email in a professional setting – Pastel an advantage
Strong customer service skills and the ability to multitask.
High school diploma and some on-the-job experience.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost