International Study Centre Lusaka - Lusaka, Lusaka
International Study Centre Lusaka is an education provider that delivers the International University Foundation Programme (IUFP) to school leavers in Zambia. Students progress onto the first year of Bachelors degree programmes at leading universities in the United Kingdom, Australia, Malaysia and Dubai.
Centre Manager Position
The Centre Manager is a key leadership role at ISC Lusaka and will assist the Centre Director to efficiently and effectively manage the development and delivery of its learning and teaching, quality assurance and student services provision. This incorporates responsibilities for leading and managing: academic and student services; academic quality assurance; student enhancement; learning and teaching and the development of key academic relationships with various stakeholders. Leading the academic provision of the Centre will require the Centre Manager to have knowledge and experience of: managing curriculum development; curriculum delivery; quality assurance; data analysis and presentation and people management.
The Centre Manager will lead and manage the Academic Teaching Staff and provide leadership and management of the Student Support team. He/she will assist the Centre Director in ensuring that that key performance indicators for the Centre are achieved which include: student recruitment, student retention, student achievement and student progression.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in a discipline relevant to one of those offered by the Centre
- Evidence of work related professional development
- Good understanding of the UK Higher Education system
- Successful record of managing people, budgets and resources in secondary or higher education
- Experience of implementing strategies, standards and practices
- Understand and respect the critical interface between budget management, quality assurance and student recruitment
- Substantial experience in curriculum development including the management and evaluation of learning and teaching effectiveness
- Articulate, highly motivated, disciplined, team-orientated
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills