Intrepid HR - Lusaka, Lusaka
Our client is an international developer who has secured several projects across Zambia and Mozambique to build Energy capabilities for local and export markets.
They seek to appoint an experienced financier to run all the funding and investment management for their projects.
You will work with the shareholders, Investors and the supporting Financial Institutions to evaluate projects, assess their financial viability, secure the financing and project manage the development of these energy projects.
To secure this lucrative and entrepreneurial role you need:
- – A minimum of 5 years experience of working for a developer or an investment bank where you would have run your own transactions / projects in the energy sector
- – Strong financial modelling and project transaction structuring experience, i.e. Project Finance, Leveraged Finance, Equity investments in the infrastructure or Energy sectors
- – A good communicator who can operate effectively across the financial, engineering and project management realms
- – Prior Africa deal experience is essential as you will be based out of either Maputo or Lusaka (your choice)
- – Willingness to travel across Africa , Europe and the Middle East to engage with stakeholders and investors
Working alongside the General Manager you will be paid in US$, and will receive bonuses related to your contribution to building out these energy initiatives across Southern and East Africa.