J&J Transport Zambia Ltd - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
J&J Transport Zambia Ltd. is recruiting a qualified individual with a minimum of five years’ international work experience that will assume overall responsibility for all finance and accounting matters for the Zambia office.
Individual must be highly driven, proactive and with a sense of urgency for strong delivery that can take the initiative and lead a finance department.
Position: Finance Manager
Reports to: General Manager
- Management and leadership of finance department staff members;
- Accountable for banking, cash flow management and the achievement of Group objectives;
- Responsible for accurate and timely accounting records, financial statements and year end/internal/external audits, Asset management, fraud prevention and risk management.
- Full ACCA or CIMA holder;
- Degree in finance;
- Experience required of a minimum five (5) years, preferably in Transport and/or International Company with full reporting experience;
- Must be a ZICA member;
- Age (minimum): 35 years;
- Thorough knowledge of Zambian taxation and fiscal statutory regulations;
- Good understanding of Business management/ practices and Business needs;
- Time availability (whenever needed to cover emergencies, including travel);
- Driving License preferentially with experience on driving.
Preference for candidate that is immediately available.