JICA Zambia Office - Lusaka, Lusaka
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Zambia Office
Position: Secretary/Accounts Assistant
1. Key Responsibilities
- Drafting/typing letters, photocopying, filing, recording and maintaining related office documents, attending to visitors etc.
- Making logistical arrangements for staff and mission members such as hotel bookings, rental car arrangements, flight reservations etc.
- General office procurement of goods/services, petty cash management and preparation of accounting documents
- Inventory management of office equipment, consumables and office supplies
- Performing other duties as required
- Diploma in Secretarial or Business related courses with not less than two years relevant work experience. Additional qualification in accounts will be an added advantage
- Good computer skills including a solid command of MS word, Excel, and E-mail / Internet
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Less than 30 years of age