Justo Mwale University - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Justo Mwale University (JMU) A Leading Christian University in Sub-Saharan Africa is an institution of high standing both locally and internationally, which is registered with the Higher Education Authority (HEA), and whose vision is “To provide quality Contextual, Holistic Education that empowers persons to serve the Church, Academy and Society in Sub Saharan Africa and beyond.” The University is now looking for self-motivated and suitable qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
- The Administrative secretary will be directly responsible to the Registrar
- He or She will be responsible for the Administration of the Registrar’s office.
- She will be responsible for the secretarial services for the Registrars’ office.
- Will supervise all the Secretaries in the University.
- Will be responsible for the reception and registry office.
- Will be responsible for the day to day running of the reception, registry and the Registrar’s office.
Qualification and experience:
- Grade 12 school certificate or GCE equivalent
- Minimum Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Diploma in Administration, or Management, or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ work experience in a similar field
The university offers an attractive package for each position to the successful candidates.
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should submit a marked application letter, certified copies of their academic and professional qualifications, updated curriculum vitae with three (3) traceable referees.