KingPhar Company Limited - Lusaka, Lusaka
Kingphar Company Zambia limited is a new pharmaceutical company located in Lusaka, Zambia. The company is looking for skilled Officers to occupy the following positions.
INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGIST X1
Responsibilities and Duties
- monitor and identify microorganisms
- track microorganisms in a range of environments
- monitor and assess samples from a range of sources
- follow regular sampling schedules within a specific environment
- use a variety of identification methods, including molecular techniques, to test samples
- develop new techniques, products and processes
- grow microbial cultures, e.g. for use in the food and drink industry or in agriculture
- work with specialist computer software to undertake studies and research
- plan and organize resources and activities
- maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- liaise with colleagues from non-scientific departments
- Provide information and advice to colleagues and external bodies.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of diploma/degree in microbiology or any related field.
- Must be willing to learn
- Experience operating in pharmaceutical manufacturing company is an added advantage