We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology and electrical solutions to senior engineers and executives.
Mode of applications
Please send application via email
Closing Date: 19th December 2018
She/he will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. He/She shall also be responsible for electrical project design, RFPs, quantity surveying and project oversight.
Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness ofthe value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the Research & Development teams for future productenhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Proven work experience as an Electrical Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Proven track record of managing electrical engineering projects
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in electrical designsoftwares and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel, valid drivers license, valid passport added advantage.
- Knowledge and understating of Power Back Systems such as Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or equivalent;