Kubu Crafts LTD - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Kubu Crafts L.T.D- Growing manufacturing and retail company in Livingstone requires a full time accountant to oversee all aspects of accounts ,and junior bookeeping staff.
ACCA or CIMA finalist, currently working in a senior position.
3-4 Year’s minimum experience.
Must have excellent computer skills and thorough use of Quickbooks.
Salary highly negotiable.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare financial management reports
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data