Kumalila Ngoma Zambia Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Providing Accounting support to departments.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, and processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Diploma/degree in accounts or any related field.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses will be a plus.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Knowledge of ZRA returns, other subscriptions related to the company and accounting systems
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.