Market Agent Manager
Lima Links - Lusaka, Lusaka
Lima Links is an agriculture technology social enterprise that brings live markets to farmers. Our Farmer Platform serves any Zambian farmer on any basic phone, accessed by dialing *789# Send. We provide live market prices, important information about agricultural products, and connections to markets. We work directly with traders, or Market Agents, in open markets to ensure farmers can access fair, transparent market price information and market connections. The Market Agent Associate will manage and drive this critical partnership.
- Provide on-site training and technical support to market agents for smooth operation of data inputting.
- Conduct routine visits to markets to provide technical support and identify bottlenecks in smooth operation of system.
- Monitor the Market Agent performance daily for management and operations purposes.
- Create and implement strategy to identify potential market agents for recruitments.
- Identify business growth opportunities for Market Agents and propose solutions accordingly.
- Be the eyes and ears of Lima Links on the ground and propose strategic and operational changes as relevant.
- Help develop and implement Market Agent engagement strategy.
- Ensure accurate daily price inputs for all live vegetable markets.
- Manage Lima Links Market Agent rating system.
- Manage Lima Links Market Agent incentive plan.