Litroz School - Lusaka, Lusaka
Position Summary: The Driver at Litroz Schools with transport responsibilities.
Specific duties and Responsibilities
- Driving School staff and pupils to where they are required to go as requested by the school Principal and director
- Ensure that vehicles are always kept perfect and clean by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the country director
- Deliver important documents to required destinations.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Ensure efficient use of organization fuel/resources.
- Responsible for picking up and dropping off guests to/fro their destinations within and out of town as assigned.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Minimum grade 9 certificate
- At least 3 years proven working experience as a Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license class C
- Ability to work during weekends and some holidays
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Good spoken and written English